Do you want to work at a place where the spirit of helping others thrives, and where products crafted with honesty and integrity are the heartbeat of the Company?
How about being a part of a culture that cultivates an atmosphere of teamwork and respect, and where working relationships are built upon trust, honesty and kindness?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions and have the experience and qualifications required to do the job, this amazing opportunity might be just right for you!
This role is responsible for the administration and processing of sales force programs including; our 90% repurchase program, Commissions program, and Accounts receivable. This role is also responsible for providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to all independent beauty consultants who make inquiries through the Mary Kay Sales Force Support Centre.
Education and Experience
Secondary School Graduate, plus 1-2 years work experience in a Call Centre with administration
Knowledge and Skills
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including excel
- Aptitude and experience with figures (minimum) / accounting experience an asset
- Comfort level in dealing with people on the phone, in a fast paced service environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and courteously under pressure
- PC literate including keyboard speed and accuracy
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to use social media, and chat, for customer support
- Experience with Salesforce.com a definite asset
Recognizing that diversity in our workplace fosters a rich and innovative environment, we welcome applicants with disabilities and are committed to accommodating throughout the hiring process.
Salary and Benefits
Mary Kay prides itself on offering all employees a rewarding package – a competitive salary, as well as an extensive benefits package that goes beyond the standard health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Mary Kay also offers employees a generous Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Product allowance, Fitness reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, paid personal time, two weeks paid vacation, and the list goes on and on
Our Contact Centre is working within the Mary Kay building (with reduced personnel), physically distanced workspaces, plexiglass barriers, extensive ventilation upgrades, mask are mandatory (and supplied), no outside visitors permitted, Health and Safety Specialist on site, additional cleaning in the day-time has been added to the evening cleaning personnel.
About Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd
Started by a Woman, for Women! Mary Kay celebrates more than 55 years of Enriching Women’s Lives® and is sold in nearly 40 countries. Our values-based Company has purpose and staying power.
Mary Kay Canada opened it's doors on September 13, 1978! With 84 employees in our head office located in Mississauga, ON, we continue to provide top notch service and support to over 30,000 independent Sales Force across the Country!
Our iconic founder Mary Kay Ash's legacy of empowering women through entrepreneurship lives on, and you could be a part of it, by joining our dynamic team!