In collaboration with Director, PR, Digital & Product Marketing, develops online merchandising and website strategy that supports the Mary Kay independent sales force who visit the Mary Kay InTouch website and consumers who visit the corporate website at marykay.ca. Identifies merchandising best practices and implements them through the web merchandising platform. Drives performance and conversion of these websites. Generates bold and innovative ideas for growth and managing product launches and campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems. Works in conjunction with the Creative team on roll outs and future initiatives and partners to ensure ideas align to meet the marketing objectives defined by stakeholders and the marketing communications team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Merchandising, eCommerce or a related area, plus
5 years of cumulative relevant work experience in merchandising or online marketing analytics and design; eCommerce and web merchandising experience with web platforms, Sitecore or other web content management systems, Endeca, Ominiture or similar technologies; or other demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, social and mobile, etc), including trends and technologies.
- A technical understanding of website structures and e-commerce modules and proven skills in managing online content and analyzing customer traffic and purchase data to identify, prioritize, and implement engaging, effective merchandising strategies.
- Strong analytical skills are required to analyze and interpret results of metrics. Must be able to identify merchandising opportunities by analyzing web metrics, navigation analytics and qualitative data to maximize sales, conversion rate and overall customer experience. Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics is required.
- Ability to leverage analytics findings into actionable marketing recommendations and plans is required. Must be creative, solution focused and willing to work with others to identify fresh ideas.
- Ability to strategically position products and promotions. This requires a high level of expertise regarding the Mary Kay product line and an understanding of general cosmetics and beauty care consumable and beauty customer segments at a detailed level, as well as understanding consumer needs/expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, reliability and professional with attention to detail and rapid execution are essential.
- Expected to handle multiple projects at once and be able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities and comfortable taking direction but also managing upward.
- Must be data-driven, detail-oriented; organized; and motivated to provide a fantastic customer experience.
- Must be self-sufficient, able to prioritize and organize and possess a high level of time and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with aggressive deadlines with little direction is required. Must possess a sense of urgency, be proactive and display confidence as project leader, demonstrating strong collaboration, flexibility and diplomacy skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders in the development of interactive marketing programs that are consistent with company objectives.
- Must be a Brand Ambassador for the Mary Kay Brand and ensure all tactics adhere to Branding guidelines.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about eCommerce, has an excellent understanding of the web, and most importantly, possesses a constant curiosity for digital marketing innovations and idea generation.
All interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd
Do you want to work at a place where the spirit of helping others thrives and where products crafted with honesty and integrity are the heartbeat of the Company?
How about being a part of a culture that cultivates an atmosphere of teamwork and respect and where working relationships are built upon trust, honesty, and kindness?
If you answered yes to these questions, and have the experience and qualifications required for the job, we might be the right fit for you.