We’re about passion, sharing opportunities, creating community, and helping others grow. Are you ready to find your success?
WHAT YOU’LL DO: The Manager, Business Development serves as a corporate partner to field Leaders. Their goal is to work with field Leaders to help them grow their businesses and sponsor new Consultants. As PartyLite is a direct selling organization, our sales force is made up of thousands of Independent Consultants. These small business owners receive commissions on sales, but truly work for themselves, serving their customers in their homes, online or at PartyLite parties. As members of the field are located throughout the United States, the Manager of Business Development & Field training will work from home when not traveling for in-person activities with the field.
The BDM is accountable for geographic KOI’s using, leadership reports, management reporting systems and is assessing current business strategies and tactics to identify specific business opportunities in a geographic area.
The BDM evaluates trends and anticipates the impact on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The BDM establishes stretch and challenging goals for self and others that are designed to achieve exceptional business results.
The BDM considers business goals, the sales organization’s direction, market penetration, past sales results, and available resources, including marketing support and helps Leaders in creating strategies for realizing their objectives and meeting their goals, while using influencing & leadership skills to insure business growth.
The BDM works and partners with consultants and Leaders to meet or exceed all KOI’s and strategies through company initiative to relentlessly guarantee target goal achievements.
The BDM consistently measures progress and evaluate results, Prioritizes and prevents distractions from interfering with timely completion of important tasks, makes necessary adjustments to the plan or processes to ensure achievement of sales goals and reviews goals and action plans by evaluating results to planned Key Operating Indicators (KOI’s)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fluent in both French and English languages.
- Graduate from university, business school, college, institutes or apprenticeshipDirect Sales or Sales / Coaching focused education and 5 years’ experience in Direct Sales or Sales
- Proven experience to lead, coach, train, develop, influence and convince individuals and groups
- Sound commercial and business acumen
- Digital and social media skills
- Driven by short term goals, targets and results
- Leadership and Coaching talent
- People oriented and excellent networking skills, building trusting relationships
- High-impact communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong influential skills, leading and inspiring others through company vision and values
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills (stretched flexibility for working agenda throughout the year)
- Mature personality
LANGUAGE SKILLS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Bilingual in both English and French.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Up to 75% required travel. Will work from home when not traveling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Our people are multi-talented. Our fragrances are layered and complex. But our creed is remarkably simple:
We're an innovative, high-end home fragrance company.
We support and inspire independent Consultants as they design and define their own individual approaches to business.
We pay people what they're worth.
We embrace new technology.
We think work should be fun.
We take care of our communities.
And we smell fantastic!