For our national subsidiary located in Mississauga, Canada, we’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of new challenges and tasks!
- Supporting sales partners and customers
- Being in charge of order processing in our merchandise management system
- Maintaining customer master data and contact history
- Being in close cooperation with sales, marketing and distribution
- Assisting with the monthly inventory
- Optimizing the receivables management process
- Storage and retrieval of goods
- Commissioning and packing of parcels and pallets
- Preparation of transport consignments
- Posting goods receipts and goods issues
- Ensuring a smooth shipping process
- Handling complaint management and documentation
- Successfully completed commercial training, ideally professional experience in customer service; we are also happy to give a chance to career starters to prove themselves.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office programs
- Good knowledge of English
- Confident dealing with different cultures (intercultural competence)
- Flexible, reliable, ability to work with/in a team.
- mandarin or french language skills are an advantage
- Be part of our team in a new market right from the start
- You will work in a renowned, successful and consolidated company in the world market
- Teamwork and productive cooperation are core values of our company
- You will work in a pleasant atmosphere with a collegial cohesion
- The range of tasks is varied and your ideas and proposals for solutions are welcome
- We offer a good package of voluntary benefits
You think you are the right person? Then we are looking forward hearing from you soon!
About PM-International Canada
About the Company:
PM-International is one of Europe’s largest direct selling companies in the areas of health, fitness and beauty. For more than 25 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products.