USANA Health Sciences is seeking an energetic direct-sales experienced individual to join the Canadian field development team as an Asian Field Manager in Toronto. In this position, you will demonstrate your experience in direct sales to grow USANA’s Canadian market as you coach and influence emerging and experienced leaders.
As a USANA Asian Field Manager, you will use your industry knowledge as you grow and sustain profitable sales by meeting objectives for the market. Your previous experience and understanding of the direct selling industry will be crucial to implementing field strategies for planning, prospecting, field training, and development with Associates within a field-based environment. An ability to coach and speak in front of various group sizes, work well and connect with numerous USANA employees and Associates, and develop strategy for Associate and market growth opportunities will be vital to your success in this position.
In this position, you will implement USANA’s sales strategies by partnering with Associates in the Canadian field in conjunction with other key team members in various markets. A demonstrated ability to be relatable, positive, and influential will be vital as you interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify USANA’s core values and will be eager to help the Canadian Asian Field and Associates attain company and individual goals.
- Prepare and implement sales strategies and programs that are in line with USANA Health Sciences Canada vision and forecasts that reflect the sales potential of the Canadian business
- Plan and schedule specific field actions, activities and meetings with Associates to achieve sales results including development of Associates, and the management of non-sales related responsibilities
- Identify, manage, and coordinate financial resources in the most cost-effective manner to support achievement of Canadian Field Development sales objectives
- Provide visionary leadership that is aligned with the company’s sales objectives and inspires self and others to deliver or exceed expected results; create and encourage personal and professional development
- Be proactive with 90-day calendar management techniques with clear understanding of compensation plan and all related Associate business needs
- Organize and host virtual training and meetings across various media platforms
- Travel to weekend events through Canada to create the best experience possible for Associates; may travel on incentive trips to train and support Associates
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
- MLM or Direct Sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Ability to coach leaders from emerging to experienced
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: written and verbal
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin; Conversational Cantonese also preferred
- Strong public speaking and business training skills
About USANA Health Sciences
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way.
Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA’s direct-selling Associates are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.