USANA Health Sciences is seeking an enterprising, detail-minded, and experienced network marketing professional and leader to join our team as USANA’s Canadian Sales Director (French Speaking Market). In this position, you will be working directly with other leaders in partnering with independent Associates and developing leadership, coaching, business planning, and creative program implementation.
As USANA’s Director of Canadian Sales, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the market by establishing working relationships with Associates by training them on new company programs, encouraging leadership advancement/recognition, and developing and maintaining leadership trust and belief in the USANA mission. With this role, you will interact daily with Associates at various levels of the organization and will help and coach teams as you devise strategies to help them achieve their individual goals. As an advocate and mentor, you must have the ability to relate to and coach Associates in all aspects of their business.
In this director role, you will showcase your previous knowledge and experience in the network marketing field as you lead the strategic decision making to drive the key performance indicators, which include increasing active customer count and developing the next generation of leadership. Having the ability to think outside of the box and being open to new ideas and ways of learning will be extremely important to not only your success but the success of USANA’s Associates.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify USANA’s core values and will be an essential key to the growth of our customers and organization.
Additional Essential Functions
- Oversee and assist in planning/structuring USANA events
- Work with the creative services to oversee, edit, and approve home office marketing/messaging tools
- Conduct interviews/research to gather information for the company’s publications and recommend content
- Maintain a working knowledge of network marketing industry
- Perform event reports of events and other communications projects as needed
- Manage Field Coordinators and customer service as assigned
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
- BA or BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking and stage presentation skills
- Must have 5 years of experience in the Network Marketing industry or equivalent
- Must have strong background in budgeting, staffing, and employee training
- Ability to fluently read, write, and speak French and English
About USANA Health Sciences
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way.
Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA’s direct-selling Associates are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.