USANA Health Sciences is seeking a strategic, results-driven, and experienced professional to join our Vancouver team as a marketing and communications manager. In this position, you will provide key leadership within the team as you plan and execute marketing initiatives with overall company goals in mind.
As USANA’s Canadian Marketing and Communication Manager, you will work closely with other marketing managers to increase brand awareness and business growth within USANA’s Canadian market and field. A key focus will be creating and successfully implementing a yearly marketing calendar. In addition, you will be responsible for developing impactful communication and education to the field through online and print mediums, while ensuring tools are targeted, timely, and relevant with USANA’s strategic direction. Your ability to bring creative ideas and concepts to the department will be instrumental to your success.
In this position, you will be looked to as a resource within the marketing department and field. Being able to work closely with upper management and global markets while focusing on USANA’s efforts to grow the businesses of our Associates will be essential. As you develop in this position, you will demonstrate your ability to think and work globally.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify USANA’s core values and will be driven to ensure USANA stays at the top of the network marketing industry.
Additional Essential Functions
- Compile annual budget based on the marketing business plan for the following year
- Develop good rapport with high level Associates and Corporate staff
- Product pricing, promotions, forecasts and margin reviews; ensure products are competitive in the marketplace, achieve corporate profitability margins, and ensure all promotions are accurately forecasted, etc.
- Develop third-party sourced promotional items to support branding and promotional plans
- Conduct market research, ensure business surveys and focus groups are held, and competitor analysis undertaken to support company strategic planning
- Effectively support and market USANA events and help coordinate as needed
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or product management position; direct sales experience desired
- Proven success in developing marketing communications and promotions
- Experience in marketing methods to increase business and profitability
- Bilingual in French or Mandarin and English preferred
- Knowledge of nutritional supplements, personal care, or consumer products
About USANA Health Sciences
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way.
Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA’s direct-selling Associates are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.