Who We Are:
We believe that women everywhere should feel beautiful inside and out. Our mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment, while also providing opportunities of personal growth and financial reward. This belief is at the core of why we started this company and why we named our company – Younique.
Role: In-market support to Vice President, Sales, with responsibility for all administrative tasks. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position is based in the local market, working from home office (Greater Toronto Area/Southern Ontario preferred) with potential to move to in-country office location.
Reports To: Vice President, Sales (Canada)
- Administrative tasks to ensure efficient operation of market
- Translation support – Englis & French
- Organize and maintain files/records for market
- Record notes at various meetings, provide follow-up actions, etc.
- Prepare and edit presentations for market use
- Coordinate webinars, calls and various other Presenter-facing activities
- Support VP, Sales (Canada) through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Communication support
- Presenter data follow up (recognition, status advancements, achievements, etc.)
- Social media support
- Customer Support follow-up
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with preference for direct sales experience
- Strong proficiency in verbal and written communications in French and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and highly resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with concepts of an independent field force, their practices and the procedures
- Ability to work independently and ensure projects are delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Service- and people-oriented
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with field force
- Proficiency in basic computer programs and social media platforms, including video conferencing, reporting and collaboration software. Graphic design skills an asset.
- Extensive experience with cloud-based document management systems (Box, DropBox)
- Translation reviews/support (English/French)
- Strong command of English and French, written and verbal
About Younique Products
Younique is a very mission-driven organization. Our mission is to uplift, empower, validate and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world. We accomplish this by producing high-quality cosmetic products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and by providing our Presenters with opportunities for spiritual enlightenment and personal growth through building a business. Our company and its founders built Younique to truly make a difference in the world. The company was founded to support the Younique Foundation, which helps bring healing to victims of childhood sexual abuse and raises awareness to prevent sexual abuse.